Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Rylan

The BIG little 2! My oh my how time flies by when your chasing a 2 year old. He is a busy bee flying all over the place from one thing to the next. He has the most mischievous laugh and the kindest heart. He loves his sisters and loves to make them scream. He gives the biggest hugs and doesn't meet a stranger. The mother's day out calls him their greater.. he says hi and bye to everyone that comes through the door. He loves his mommy as any boy should but loves to wrestle and "fight" with his daddy. When he bats off the tee he switches from left hand to right. At the end of the day I'm completely worn out by just being in his presence, but it makes it all worth it when we read our Goodnight Moon and Bad Dog Marley books and he asks me to rock and sing "you are my sunshine" before bed. What can I say one smile and look from this little guy and it melts my heart.





Oh and by the way he's still pretty little weighing in at a whopping 22 lbs. Happy Birthday Little Man!!

3 comments:

  1. So...he's 2, how old is your youngest? You had them very close!! We are trying to decide "if" a 3rd child is in the stars for us. How can we really make these big decisions!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Reese will be 1 DEC 4th!! Yes they are very close! Sometimes suprises can be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of ours were surprises! I think that's why actually making a decision seems so ooverwhelming. :)

    ReplyDelete