Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally

2 weeks is a long time for SAHM to have 3 kids under the age 5 in the house all day by herself while trying to potty train a 2 year old. We live off of routine so needless to say it was a long break and we are all glad to be back in the swing of things. Christmas things put away, school, dance, and gymnastics in full swing. It even took an extra week to feel normal again. House is clean, dinner in the oven and I'm enjoying some peace and quite. I do however miss those lazy mornings laying around on the floor (wrestling the kids) and wearing our pj's all day.

2 comments:

  1. Are you a SAHM now ? I haven't been here on your blog for ages. It's going well I see. Good job, Summer. BTW I love the PJ'S. Can't wait to see what other bits of fabric are going to have a new life and in what form >>> :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES Liz I do get to stay home with the kids for now at least. I quit back in Sept. I was only working part time as the OB educator. I do miss it somedays but right now we're just too busy for me to work outside the home. I think the kids have really enjoyed me getting to stay at home. :) Maybe when all the kids are in school I'll get back into the business of birthing babies :)

    ReplyDelete