Thursday, September 16, 2010

LIFE...

Well it's official I'm a stay at home mommy. My first full week at home was very eventful. Reese was sick with an ear infection. Rylan started a new mother's day out. Raynee was busy as usual with school, dance, and gymnastics.  I did however manage to squeeze in some baking and sewing projects.

 A bath mat made out of an old pillowcase my parents got for a wedding present and a towel Joey received when he graduated high school. Both were falling apart so I gave them new life with a new purpose.
A bag/ purse for all your carrying needs. Made out of fabric on the sale table. Total cost for the bag. 0.70 cents!!
I'm loving my new full time job and am very thankful I get to be here present everyday for my kids. I thank God everyday for giving us this opportunity of a lifetime. And of course Joey for working hard and making the dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment