Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's for Dinner?????

Spaghetti..... Finally a something I can cook that everyone will LOVE!!You wouldn't  believe how different our three kids are when it comes to eating.

Raynee probably the only 5 year old vegetarian. However she will eat chicken but you can't call it meat or she'll turn up her nose and start gagging. She lives on peanut butter/jelly sandwiches and milk. After weeks of trying one bite of a fruit, a vegetable, and a meat I convinced her to eat Spaghetti and suck up the long noodles.. which she loved.


Rylan LOVES to eat.. I'm pretty sure he could out eat a grown man and he only weighs 22 lbs. He will literally eat anything. If he's out back playing he's eating dirt or bugs or whatever he finds lying around. The otherday we were at Walmart and there was a half eaten chicken nugget on the ground I turn my back for a split second and there he is finishing off the nugget.  NICE!! ( if your freaking out I did dig it out of his mouth)



Reese..... Reese loves her milk and that's about it. She hates the spoon coming at her. If I cut up small pieces of fruit or vegetables she will eat them as long as she's doing it. If I try and feed her she'll seal her lips shut and turn her head. INDEPENDENT much?? Pretty sure we're going to have are hands full.

So all in all there's a limited number of things I can cook that will leave us all happy and full. Needless to say we have spaghetti alot.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Jake and Jesse were little. They would split one meal. She liked spaghetti sauce, he liked the noodles. If we were having pizza, she ate the crust, he would eat the toppings. Then they would switch on me the next month. I never knew who wanted what.

    ReplyDelete